Sunday, September 7, 2014

Intro


Hi! I'm yummi, which is a play off of my middle name. I'm a teenage girl from O'ahu, Hawaii, who really has no idea what she's doing. Don't ask, I won't know. I want to just use this blog to talk about random things that I feel like talking about. There isn't really a category this might fit into, just random things that may in some way, shape, or form fit into my life. I like to talk about music, dance, books, clothes, I don't really know. I'm kind of a nerd, that may take a form in this blog, I don't know. If you may have realized, I'm not sure about a lot of things.
So, a bit about myself: I'm a dancer, I've done ballet since I was three years old, and jazz since I was eleven, as well as other random dance classes, hip-hop, lyrical, contemp, modern, etc. I love music, I play the piano, clarinet, and ukulele. Wow I feel like I'm writing a get-to-know-you paper assigned by my teachers in the beginning of the school year. Oh yeah, I started school about a week ago, and it kind of sucks. Go figure. I'm also learning to play the guitar, but I'm nowhere near being even decent. I also love shopping, but I'm a girl, so that may or may not be obvious... yeah. Anyways, I like stores like Brandy Melville, PacSun, Vans, etc. I've recently been really into Free People too, but that's too expensive for me to even think about buying their clothes. Tear ;(
So that's kind of about me, I'll probably write something else about music, but you've probably already seen it. Under the assumption someone sees this anyways. Oh well, it's human to talk to yourself, right? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment